Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (henceforth referred to as "terms") govern your use of skinogre.com (henceforth referred to as "SKIN OGRE", "this site", "the site") under its officers (henceforth referred to as "we" or "us"). By using SKIN OGRE you are agreeing in full and without reservation to these Terms of Service. By accessing or using the site, you are confirming your unconditional acceptance of the following terms of service. If you do not agree to the terms, you are not authorized to use this site.
- Materials on the site are the intellectual property of SKIN OGRE and its officers. You will not use any materials on the site without explicit, written permission from us. The images, names, and prices of the virtual Counter-Strike: Global Offensive items (henceforth referred to as "skins") on the site are an exception to the above. They are the exclusive property of Steam and Valve Corporation.
- SKIN OGRE is not affiliated with Steam or Valve Corporation.
- Additional materials from partners and 3rd parties are the property of those partners and 3rd parties.
- You will not use the site in any way which is unlawful, fraudulent, harmful, or potentially harmful to SKIN OGRE or its officers.
- Skins deposited, withdrawn, and stored on SKIN OGRE are virtual items with no real physical value.
- Skin prices are displayed in our internal currency: "Ogre Coins" and represented visually by the green coin stack ().
- Skin prices are calculated regulary from Steam market prices, our own internal pricing methods, and Steamlytics.
- We try our best to make sure skin prices are fair but we make no guarantees and will not be held accountable for losses arising from inappropriate prices. Contact support if you think a price is wrong.
- We do not take in to consideration attached stickers or attached name tags when calculating the worth of an individual skin. Attached name tags and attached stickers are worth 0.
- Items with a "phase" will use the lowest priced phase. Deposit higher valued phases at your own risk.
- Attempts to "manipulate" prices will result in a permanent ban. For example: depositing massive amounts of overpriced items.
- We take a certain percentage of the value of each deposited skin as a service commission to cover costs and losses. The exact percentage depends on the base value of the skin. Exact rates are available in the deposit page.
Deposits and Withdrawals
- We allow you to exchange skins for Ogre Coins and Ogre Coins for skins on the site.
- We make no guarantee of the availability of skins, Ogre Coins, or our bots.
- You must use a mobile-authenticated Steam account which is not in escrow in order to deposit, otherwise your Ogre Coins will not be given to you until the trade offer is out of escrow, which usually takes 15 takes.
- You will not do anything that could cause unrest or harassment to us or other users of the site. Harassment will not be tolerated.
- You will make no attempts at scamming us or other users.
- We may take action against you in the form of temporary or permanent bans, which may fully or partially remove your ability to use the site AND YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED DUE TO THE LOSS OF ABILITY TO USE IT.
Returns and Refunds
- We offer absolutely no returns or refunds.
- We are under no obligation to reverse transactions. This includes deposits, withdrawals, and transfers of Ogre Coins.
- If you lose skins or Ogre Coins through some sort of mistake on our part, we may assist you through support but there are no guarantees that you will be reimbursed.
Limitations of Liability
- SKIN OGRE and its officers, agents, licensors, and associates will not be held liable for any losses, direct or indirect, that you suffer due to the use, misuse, inability to use, or lack of use of the site by yourself or others.
- We will not be held liable for any losses, direct or indirect, that you suffer from sponsors, other users, or partners of SKIN OGRE.
- The security of your Steam account is your responsibility and we will not be held accountable for losses due to your Steam account being compromised by a 3rd party.
- The security of your finances (credit cards, paypal accounts, etc.) are your responsibility and we (and probably Steam) will not be held accountable for losses due to someone using them, to charge real money for skins, then using those skins on this site. Remember: you MUST be 18 years or older to use the site.
- We reserve the right to deny or revoke partial or full access to the site from you without warning, for any or no reason, at any time, and we will not be held responsible for any losses that arise from your inability to use the site.
- By using this site you affirm that you are using it at your own risk.
Right to Change
- We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time, for any reason, and the new Terms of Service will be effective immediately upon being published here.
- By continuing to use the site after the terms change, you are affirming your consent to such changes.
- If you do not agree to the new terms then you must discontinue use of the site immediately as you are no longer authorized to use the site.